When you face legal action from a client claim for an error or omission, your reputation and your livelihood are on the line. That’s when it really matters which insurance firm you have chosen. With expert claims service from Crum & Forster we are on your side every step of the way.
Your claim management and claim protection from Crum & Forester can be managed and monitored step by step. Crum & Forster will notify you of status changes at every stage.
We’re committed to helping you avoid claim trouble in the first place
- As a policyholder, you have access to our Lawyers’ Risk Management Hotline – at no charge. We provide confidential advice on questions about malpractice risks and other day-to-day legal issues that may affect your business. Call 1-888-959-2786 and have your policy number available.
- We give you access to the best resources in the marketplace for assessing and managing professional liability risk for smaller firms. Click here to go to our “Why Choose Us” section.
Crum & Forster brings A rated claims paying ability and significant expertise in professional liability case defense and resolution. Key components of their claim services are:
- Dedicated claims professionals
- Comprehensive guidelines ensure prompt evaluations and implementation of appropriate claim disposition strategies
- Use of Alternate Dispute Resolution under appropriate circumstances
- A nationwide panel of qualified defense firms
- Integrated Defense Plans to manage discovery, control costs, and prepare the case for appropriate resolution
- A comprehensive legal fee review program
Crum & Forster is focused on quality claims handling and resolution that translates into bottom line savings for our policyholders. Their goals for quality are quite simple:
- Timely initial contact with policyholders and claimants to promote early resolution at appropriate costs
- Management of expenses
- Timeliness of investigations, evaluation and resolution
- Litigation prevention and containment measures